See all the news articles
EU institutions heading for agreement on ro-pax stability requirements
EC mum on replacement for Magda Kopczynska
EC washes hands of P&O Ferries reflagging, sacking dispute: owner is 'free to provide maritime services'
Hanwha/ DSME acquisition reaches Brussels
DG MOVE head Hololei referred to ethics committee over Qatar trips
EC tweaks Russia maritime sanctions amid talks on prolonging Black Sea Grain Initiative
Korea shipbuilding merger veto: EC dropped concerns over boxships, tankers to focus entirely on large LNG carriers
Russia sanctions: Spain warns service providers to steer clear of STS activity off Ceuta
*updated* Emissions trading: carbon price increase focuses minds on cargo evasion
Black Sea Grain Initiative: prolongation talks set to go down to the wire
- Jumpy Greece observes attempts to redraw Mediterranean maritime borders
- *updated* Top DG MOVE bureaucrat risks getting dragged into Qatargate scandal
- War: UK still issuing visas for Russians attending IMO meetings
- Wärtsilä 'delays ammonia trials over crew safety concerns'
- EC ignored warnings Russian shipping sanctions would backfire over longer term
- Filipino seafarers: owners won't even consider de-recognition prospect
- Are owners flagging out to avoid EU Russia sanctions?
- Finding replacement for Magda Kopczynska expected to take several months
- FuelEU: negotiators enter final round, one sticking point
- EMSA 'recommends de-recognition' of Filipino STCW certificates
- See all rumours