IMO emissions regime: fuel verification 'could be trickier than payment enforcement'
Emissions trading: now dockers fret about cargo deviation
Want to avoid all ETS payments? Try carbon capture
Spurred on by EU, IMO closes in on definition of 'dark fleet'
FuelEU: when will owners declare pools?
EU changes definition of 'shipping company' ahead of ETS rollout
EU waste shipment amendment 'does not solve shipbreaking loophole problem'
EU court aide casts doubt on Maersk jurisdiction plea
Emissions trading: cargo deviation safeguards are sufficient, says EC
Port state control: pre-notification period for higher risk vessels set to be dropped
- Will EU and UK maritime emissions schemes be compatible?
- Emissions trading: how much Mediterranean cargo diversion will the EC accept?
- Industry not sure it wants a technologically-neutral European Commission
- Industry relaxed about EU's 12th sanctions package
- Should EU grain import terminals be considered critical infrastructure?
- Block exemption Regulation: EC seen opting for 'binary' response to shippers' call for reform
- Europe's share of world fleet continues steady decline
- Has EC liner shipping probe been delayed again?
- GHG: no sign of EC giving up on emissions trading revenues, despite IMO deal
- Brussels SAR 'cooperation roadmap' seen as code for volunteer vessel clampdown