Owner wins MSC Flaminia cleanup bill fight
Demolition of Angelicoussis-controlled bulker triggers activists' red flag
EC claims exclusive competence over IMO alternative fuels discussions
Masters 'given instructions as to best place to de-gas'
Aims Shipping: end-of-life vessel was deployed on Africa trade; activists decry EU shipbreaking law 'loophole'
Shipbreaking: Greece's Aims Shipping denies 'defamatory' NGO Platform accusation that it broke EU law
Shipping companies cleared in EC Gibraltar state aid probe
Containers lost at sea: reference to EU legislation deleted in IMO submission
Judges throw out 'confused' Brest port challenge to corporation tax imposition
*updated* Sea Chefs Cruise Services wins tax dispute with France
- Antwerp: European Commission 'not amused' with Belgian Government dock labour reform report
- Antwerp: unions take dockside power into digital age
- Shipbreaking: EC asked Member States to double-check white list yard capacity
- CO2: EC seen pushing for speed limits
- Scrubbers: EU push for global open-loop restrictions likely to hit resistance in IMO
- Sulphur: little credence given to Trump talk of IMO 2020 delay
- CO2 emissions: European owners split on speed limits
- Will Brexit lead to surge in Irish border Customs fraud?
- Brexit: lack of data and sporadic communication make cross-Channel freight rates difficult to predict
- No-deal Brexit: low take-up by shippers of Customs identifiers could spell trouble for cross-Channel trade