Emissions trading: European Parliament expected to back full scope and early entry-into-force
EC cites LNG carrier concentration fears in rare veto of Korean shipbuilding merger
Supply chain disruption: EC set against intervention
EC holds door open to nuclear-powered commercial vessels
Drug smugglers 'taking advantage of EU RSS designation'
EC pushes IMO to complete cybutryne ban
HFO cost due to rise by 'more than 30%' under EU emissions trading as carbon price spikes
EC harmonising inspection methodology for waste deliveries
Christmas truce: peace breaks out between carriers and shippers (in Europe)
Was Cosco's Hamburg box terminal investment considered a potential security risk by EC?
- ECSA widens search for secretary general to candidates outside industry after in-house efforts come up short
- ETS: battle to make charterers pay could depend on enforcement mechanism
- ETS: Parliament negotiator looking to shorten phase-in period
- FuelEU: European Commission seeks to knock back industry lobbying
- FuelEU, ETS: money riding on gross tonnage threshold as competition issues arise
- DG COMP preparing assessment of consortia block exemption Regulation
- Liner shipping: is EC changing its mind on competition complaints?
- EU shoreside electricity requirements could change port rotations
- FuelEU: enforcement headache unresolved in Council of Ministers
- FuelEU: Council to hear compromise proposal, highlighting gulf with Parliament