ETS: carriers 'now hedging EU carbon price'
Flag state control: Parliament transport chair hints at negotiating tactic
ETS: carriers 'preparing to evade regime'
FuelEU: EC commits to IMO fuel standard alignment
FuelEU: European Commission bats off fuel availability criticism
Don't say 'manning', say 'crewing': European industry set for worldwide 'gender mainstreaming' push
Greece to EC: let our vessels carry Russian crude
Brussels diplomats debate flag state law
*updated* 'Huge implications': 200,000 Russian seafarers risk losing ITF protection after 'undesirable organisation' designation
Russia sanctions: EC warns freight forwarders on circumvention
- Industry not sure it wants a technologically-neutral European Commission
- Industry relaxed about EU's 12th sanctions package
- Should EU grain import terminals be considered critical infrastructure?
- Block exemption Regulation: EC seen opting for 'binary' response to shippers' call for reform
- Europe's share of world fleet continues steady decline
- Has EC liner shipping probe been delayed again?
- GHG: no sign of EC giving up on emissions trading revenues, despite IMO deal
- Brussels SAR 'cooperation roadmap' seen as code for volunteer vessel clampdown
- Emissions trading: money set to rain down on big EU flag states
- EC Filipino de-recognition threats consigned to history