FuelEU: EU owners seek to reduce scope of proposal to bunkering in Europe
EC plan to prioritise seafarer Covid vaccine boosters
Emissions trading will raise costs 'by 7%'; Parliament expected to support industry amendments
LNG: Parliament to debate limiting aid for 'dead-end technology'
Liner shipping: spread between spot and volume contracts 'could force out SMEs'
Home Depot, Target, Walmart, Alibaba: new entrants worsening US west coast congestion
IMO: court advisor suggests EU judges reject European Commission power grab
ETS: Will EU law-makers meddle with contract law in order to make charterers pay?
FuelEU: EC seen giving up plan for new MRV reporting system
EU pushing for extension of emergency towage requirements on safety grounds
- Liner shipping: is EC changing its mind on competition complaints?
- EU shoreside electricity requirements could change port rotations
- FuelEU: enforcement headache unresolved in Council of Ministers
- FuelEU: Council to hear compromise proposal, highlighting gulf with Parliament
- Emissions: industry lobbying over definition of 'company' hides owner-charterer power games
- EC maritime chief Magda Kopczynska deaf to complaints about liner industry 'abuse'
- Emissions trading: 'ocean fund' battle unites an otherwise divided industry
- Owners paying premium for 'dual-fuel ready' newbuilds without notion of what future fuels will look like
- UK supply chain problems: roll-on roll-off ports largely unaffected
- Emissions trading: modal backshift worries return